Monday, August 3, 2009

8.3.09- A failed attempt at being cool.

It's been cloudy all day today...not fun. When I woke up it was POURING rain, but things have calmed down now. I had to avoid the prying eyes of my family and neighbours (who happen to be my cousins, but that's a story for another day) in order to stage a mini photoshoot in my backyard by our swing set...haha :)
Top: Plain White T's Concert Tee (got it from that Fall Out Boy tour a few years ago...)
Blouse (worn as jacket): Target
Shorts: Candie's @ Kohl's
Belt: Forever 21
Headband: Forever 21
Cameo Necklace: Vintage
Chain Necklace: Forever 21
Silver Cuff: Forever 21
Shoes: Simply Vera Vera Wang @ Kohl's
A close up of the shoes. I love these things! Thank goodness for cheaply priced designer (or well...designed by designer) goods.


Hahahahahaha....epic faaaaaaiilllll.

1 comment: